Online Dell Customer Support
How to Fix Sleep Mode Issue on a Dell Computer
Dell is a distinguished brand of desktops and laptops which is known to be of great quality. But have you ever faced sleep mode issue with your Dell computer? If yes, no need to worry as this issue can arise because of some internal complications with the device. Also, you can reach out to Dell support number whenever you encounter such issues with your Dell devices. The tech support team will help you out in resolving the issue instantly.
To find out the best solution for sleep mode issue with your Dell computer it is important to look out for the causes of the same. There can be several factors which are responsible for putting your Dell computer in sleep mode such as overheating, hardware or software issue, incorrect system settings or keeping the system switched on and unused for long durations.
Some of the potential causes for sleep mode issue with Dell computers are as follows:
- If there is a fault in BIOS.
- Bluetooth or hardware is causing the issue.
- The configuration of sleep key is incorrectly set for your system.
Dell Phone Number is right here to help you find out the exact reason for sleep mode issue as well as provide you with the ideal solution for it.
Some of the possible solutions to resolve the sleep mode issue with the Dell PC are as follows:
- First and foremost, you need to ensure that your system is getting access to adequate power supply and there is no interruption during the process. It is important to check if there are any damaged or defective cables attached to your device.
- You should give the authority to the keyboard to wake up your system whenever it goes into sleep mode. You can use the ‘Device Manager’ for this purpose. Under the Device Manager, go to Keyboard and click on the Properties. Then select ‘Power Management’ and check the option ‘Allow this device to wake the computer’.
- Next, you have to make sure that all the drivers of your system are of the latest version. The outdated or corrupted drivers can add to the sleep mode issue, hence it is advisable to update the drivers of your system as soon as they get outdated.
- Whenever you are facing sleep mode issue, do a power request by entering the code powercfg-requests in command prompt as it controls all the power system settings.
- The next thing you can try is to run the inbuilt troubleshooter to improve the power usage,
- Last but not the least; you can use MSconfig utility to perform a clean boot.
For further help and troubleshooting, you can make a call at the Dell support phone number.